Recap of The Bachelor (Season 21, Episode Eleven)
That's right... ONE day, TWO episodes! It's The Women Tell All... or "most" as Jeff pointed out. Matt and Jeff try to make sense of the chaos of this brouhaha and make some provide a critical analysis of situations and confrontations including:
- Chris Harrison finally earning his paycheck by playing referee to the craziness!
- Corinne fighting with Taylor fighting with Corinne fighting with Taylor fighting with...
- Wondering who, exactly, is Elizabeth? (We have no recollection of this person.)
- Seeing another side to Liz! (These girls really love her!)
- The compare/contrast of Kristina and everything else going on here.
- Corrine's masterful manipulation of Taylor and the audience.
- Alexis' constant surprise and delight to find that she's on TV! (We love her!)
- Wondering who, exactly, is Lacey? (We have no recollection of this person.)
- The realization that we all want a Raquel in our lives!
Plus, the guys pick their favorite bloopers from the season and get excited about Rachel's future as The Bachelorette!
All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!
Leave comments, subscribe and more!!!