Recap of The Bachelor (Season 21, Episode Ten)
After last week's short, uneventful episode (of The Bachelor, not Bros Before Rose... we were still awesome!), Nick Viall and Co are back in the freezing cold tundra of Finland with progressively more torturous dates leading to the final two Fantasy Suite overnights. In this episode of the podcast...
- Matt points out what's wrong with the name of our Finnish locale!
- The group bemoans Raven's ridiculous romcom musical montage and the loss of any semblance of subtly!
- Everyone makes fun of cross-country skiing (except for Stacy... who used to be a cross-country skier)!
- Jeff averts his eyes as Nick's shorts get shorter than ever (and tighter too)!
- Nick gets an emoji named after him!
- Shara coins the phrase "Finlandian Romper" as she pinpoints the moment she knew Rachel was going home. (Though we're pretty sure the word is "Finnish.")
Also, we announce the winners of our "Final Rose Viewing Party Contest!"
All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!
Leave comments, subscribe and more!!!