Recap of The Bachelor (Season 21, Episode Three)
And we're off to the races from the first minute of this crazy episode with a Rose Ceremony featuring a Bachelor first! Matt and Jeff (with some help from their insightful wives!) attempt to answer these questions (and more!):
- Who is the girl in the yellow dress? (No... seriously. We have no idea.)
- Does Nick have a backbone? (Like... at all?)
- Is sleeping a better choice than going to a Rose Ceremony?
- What happens when you combine a trench coat, a giant pillow in the front yard and a censored can of Redi Wip? (HINT: Nothing good!)
- What is "planned dancing" and why is Corinne so bad at it?
- Is "cheese pasta" a superior name for Mac & Cheese?
- What current political landmine did we come dangerously close to discussing?
- Who would win in a Death Match between Corinne and Taylor???
- How old were these girls when the Backstreet Boys were a thing?
- Is there wisdom in confronting Nick to blame him for all of your insecurities? (HINT: Nope!)
- Why is Vanessa the most impressive woman in the house? (And possibly in Bachelor history.)
So many questions... so many answers! All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!