Recap of The Bachelorette (Season 13, Episode Eleven)
"Although we've come... to the end of the road... still I can't let go..." Boyz II Men
Well, we came to the end of the road for this season, but after what we just saw, we're pretty glad to let go! The title pretty much sums it up! After a season of rooting for Rachel and believing in her, she really just ended up letting us down!
Join us as we share...
- Why we're so excited for Bachelor In Paradise!
- Our thoughts on the Fantasy Dorm Room that Peter and Rachel shared!
- How cooking bacon without a shirt is dangerous!
- The point at which we realized that the producers had duped us into watching the finale and After the Final Rose at the same time!
- Why Rachel was wearing chainmail to the final Rose Ceremony.
- How we think Eric looks better with a beard!
- The point at which we realized that Rachel is being questionable.
- The point at which we all completely abandoned Team Rachel!
- Our belief that Peter was not only completely justified in his beliefs, but that he was possibly the only rational person ever to be on this show!
- Why we're so excited for Bachelor in Paradise!
All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!
Leave iTunes Reviews, subscribe and more!!!