Recap of The Bachelor (Season 21, Episode Six)
Nick is taking girls down left and right this week as we finally get to visit a location worth being excited about! The guys (Matt & Jeff) dissect this episode with insightful commentary as they provide:
- Attempts (mostly failed) at making dolphin sounds
- A translator for Nick's words (what Nick says... what Nick means!)
- A deep look into the downward spiral of Jasmine
- Mathematical formulas for understanding The Bachelor
- Three opportunities for new Go Fund Me campaigns
- Highlights of the strange editing choices in this episode
- A view on Bachelor fashion hitting an all-time low this season
- A theory for why Cocktail Parties get cancelled so often (HINT: It involves Corinne drinking all the alcohol!)
All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!
Leave comments, subscribe and more!!!