Recap of The Bachelor (Season 21, Episode Four)
The bouncy house drama picks right up right where it left off last week as we jump right into a Rose Ceremony and a confrontation between Corinne and the other ladies. Matt and Jeff give their thoughts on that and attempt to answer questions like...
- How can Corinne keep a straight face when she says, "I am not privileged in any way shape or form?"
- Why is Alexis the greatest source of comic relief on this show? (Answer: Nic Cage and aliens... and ghosts)
- Is milking cows and scooping poop(y) romantic?
- Should we start a charity to support Corinne's "medical condition?"
- What was the most offensive thing Nick has done on this show? (According to Matt.)
- Who is Chris Lane?
- Why is eating sushi the opposite of working on a farm?
- How many effs does Taylor give?
And, we get to the bottom of the most important question of all...
"What, exactly, is SO Raven???"
So many questions... so many answers! All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!